Business name and contact
Distributor name: Italian & French Ristorante Campanella
Address: Italian & French Ristorante Campanella Patio Daimon, 125-2 Higashimachi, Nagano, Nagano Prefecture
Phone number: 026-233-4560
Displayed on the web page of each product including tax
Payment method and payment date:
Payment is made by credit including VISA, Mastercard, JCB, American Express or Diner Club. For some products, payment methods may be restricted. Payment is made at the time of placing an order through the company’s website.
Returns and non-conformance:
Within 24 hours of arrival of the item, a customer must notify the company by email if there is an issue or complaint about the product. If you receive a product that is different from the ordered product, including a different item to that ordered, incorrect size to that ordered, or entirely different color to that ordered, we will bear the return fee.
We cannot accept returns if any of the following applies:
- If 24 hours has passed since delivery of the product
- If there is evidence that the product has already been used by the customer. Includes products that have scratches, stains, odors and discoloration that may have adhered during fitting.
- If the product is scratched, soiled or marked at the customer’s hand
- If product tags have been removed by the customer
- If the exact color or appearance of the product doesn’t meet the customers expectation i.e. the shade of color appears somewhat different to the image online however the color itself is comparable.
- If the item’s web page says that the item cannot be returned (If the item says “No return after opening”, the item cannot be returned even if it is unused after opening the package).
- For products purchased at stores other than this site
- In addition to the above, if we reasonably judge that the return is not appropriate
In addition to the above, if we reasonably judge that the return is not appropriate If none of the above apply and the product is accepted for return or exchange for the convenience of the customer, the customer will be responsible for paying all shipping fees including return of the product and shipping of the new product to them.
Time of delivery
As a general rule, delivery will be made 2 days after the order is placed at the time of the customer’s choice from the following delivery time slots.
Restaurants: 11:00 – 13:00 / 14:00 – 16:00 / 17:00 – 19:00
General stores: 14:00 – 16:00
We do not accept cancellations as a rule, due to the procurement of ingredients to fulfil your order. Cancellations received by 12:00 the day before will be charged 5% of the order amount. If you contact us after 12:00 the day before, you will be charged 100% of the order amount and no refund can be provided.
As a general rule, delivery is free of charge. However, if you wish to have your order delivered outside of the delivery times listed above, or if you wish to have a large quantity of items delivered, you may be charged an additional delivery fee.